Saturday, March 27, 2010

Seaver's Fun Times at School

Seaver was super skippy excited when he found out he would be studying SPACE at school!  The week was filled with many activites that were out of this world!

He visited Saturn....  I mean he made Saturn!

He even made a space suit complete with power boosters!





A few weeks later, the letter "T" was the letter to master!  So, of course there had to be a Tea Party!  Seaver was not sure about the whole tea party "thing."  He explained to me he should practice having a tea party before the tea party at school because he had never played tea party.  Being a Mommy of boys only, I was giddy with glee to actually have a tea party!  So we got out the tea pot, cups and saucers and partied liked Princesses! 

Later he explained playing tea party was too girlie, but if I wanted to play again he would play with me since I do not have a little girl!  That is my sweet Seaver!


Seaver wearing a Snoopy baseball tie to the Tea Party at school!

When Daddy got wind of all this tea party business, he was not happy.  I explained they were studying the letter "T."  Daddy quickly informed me he has taught Seaver all he needs to know about the letter "T"... Go Big Orange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment