St. Patricks Day is a BIG deal in our home! Martin and I have never really given it much thought, until we decided to reproduce and have a little man who LOVES green! Green is Seaver's favorite color! We buy green shirts, we buy green pants, we buy green underwear, we buy green crocs, he finds friends whose favorite color is green... you get the picture. I assume Seaver must be part Leprechaun! So, we headed over to the local St. Patty Day Parade! We took some of our favorite people with us!
Mitch, Seaver, and Matty - Mitch loves green as much as Seaver! Matty loves blue, but he got in the green spirit!
This is our Joe Wilson! You Go Joe!
Who is a liar???
Watching the parade!
The boys with Blowie! This is the mascot for the Columbia Blowfish minor league baseball team. Here is a little bit of trivia for ya, the band Hootie and the Blowfish are from Columbia and attended USC! Hence the band name...
Take me for a ride on your big green tractor! We love John Deere!
Yes, this is a tricked out lawn mower. And yes, the driver has a green mohawk.
A Leprechaun driving a mini cooper with a rainbow to the pot of gold!
"Hey Momma, hey Momma, when I can drive I want that truck right there. See it? See it? Okay Momma? Okay Momma?"
And here is our local Zingo Team to the rescue! What is Zingo you ask? Well, if you have a little too much to drink and need someone to drive your super shiny too cool green truck home, you call Zingo! They drive to your location on their little scooter and then fold up their little scooter (yes, I said fold up their little scooter) place it in the back of your super shiny tricked out green truck (or car) and zingo you right home. Then Zingo will proceed to unfold their scooter (yes, I said unfold their scooter) and head back to Zingo headquarters! One more thing that must be pointed out in this picture, the man wearing the green baseball cap... yes, it is a Budweiser cap! Advertising for job security!
Another highlight of the parade, Animal driving a cooler scooter!
Just a group that I thought deserved to be recognized!
Columbia Roller Derby Girls!
Thanks for a fun day Mitch and Matty!
No comments:
Post a Comment