Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It was party day at school!  Since I am Room Mom and Cooper Gray is the designated Room Baby, we got in on all of the Valentine Party festivities.  Cooper Gray loves partying at his Big Brother's school, and the girls love Cooper Gray!  And I have begun to notice the girls like Seaver a little more than I would like...


Here are some pictures of the Valentine Party!  Cupid was spreading the love!


We partied like rock stars and then rushed home before the blizzard hit! Cooper Gray did not want the party to end.  He said, "ba ba ba, wheeee u, eeeeooooo, ma ma ma, da da da,  oooo."   (Interpretation  - Let's keep the party alive!)  See the party face! 

Soon after we arrived home, the blizzard began!  Seriously, it is a blizzard!  At this time we have 4 inches and the snow is continuing to fall.  (Sorry Al Gore, but I think this weather pattern is not helping your chances of make us believe in your global warming theory.)  Here is our home covered in snow!  I know it is a shocker! 



We made a John Deere snowman! Complete with button eyes, a carrot nose, and a John Deere hat...  My boys love John Deere, what can I say! 



As it continues to snow, Martin asks me if we have enough bread and milk.  I laugh!  Isn't that what all good Southerners do with even a threat of snow? Go to the grocery store!  
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment